WordPress is an intuitive CMS, however, being 'left to it' usually means that the capability that having a WordPress website provides never gets used.
How WordPress training can help you
- Text and image changes.
- We can show you how to make basic changes to your website without having to call for a web developer to make changes for you. Need to add a blog post or change text content? No problem. Change a picture? Easy. We can show you how.
- Additional functionality.
- Additional functionality in WordPress comes from 'Plugins'. There is a library of free plugins for you to use within your webiste. We can show you how to look, install and use needed additional functionality.
- Theme options.
- WordPress design is driven by a theme template. Each theme is different, but normal features include colour changes, font adjustments and page layouts. We go through these options to show you how to make the changes.
- Traffic driving techniques.
- WordPress has good and bad points when it comes to SEO. We explain the techniques that should be implemented on the website as well as how and why these techniques work to boost your visitor numbers.